CABNR-FIT is a five-day intensive academic program designed to increase success for students with majors in the College of Agriculture, Biotechnology and Natural Resources. The program offers a glimpse into the University’s rigorous academic expectations and college life along with campus resources, services, and policies prior to the start of the semester.
- Get a jump start on course content relevant to their major
- Attend lectures from faculty who teach the courses
- Take actual exams and complete homework assignments
- Develop and hone critical skills necessary to be successful in college
- Meet and interact with faculty, academic advisors, current upperclassmen students, and their freshmen peers
- Learn about campus resources, services, and policies to be a successful University student
- Have the opportunity to move into their assigned residence hall room
- Earn 1 college credit upon successful completion
Support a student
Course Fee $250.00
CABNR-FIT Lodging $158.75
Course Fee and Lodging $408.75
Support the Program
When making a gift by credit card, please note that a processing fee and a transaction fee equal to the amount charged by the credit card processor will be deducted from your donation. This does not affect the tax deductibility of your total gift, but it does reduce the total funds available in the fund you are supporting. No fees apply when your donation is made by check.